- Completed bachelor degree in Engineering (e.g. mechanical, vehicle, automotive, material or equivalent education in a related subject)
- 1-2 years’ work experience in the automotive industry R&D field, related experience of project management is highly preferred
- Familiar with car body parts, body in white, etc.
- Good communication, coordination and organization skill
- Fluent English speaker
- Basic knowledge of Catia
- Support development of one or several topics as following: car body in white, in/exterior, body accessories, door system, mechatronic modules, antisepsis and exposure, etc.
- Carry out and update project plans and follow up project schedule
- Solve technical complains from workshop and manage vendor
- Communicate and coordinate with technical departments about technical problems and solutions according to requirements
- Create technical document and maintain statistics
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.