- Completed bachelor degree in Electronics, Information Technology or Automotive Engineering
- Minimun 2 years' working experience of infotainment development, connectivity development, telematics hardware development, telecommunication, APP development, platform design or experience with project management
- OEM Group Experience will be highly preferred
- Fluent English speaker
- Project coordination & management of car infotainment, including one or several topics of the Online Connectivity, Online Navigation, Online Media/Radio, Digital Key, etc.
- Follow up project schedule and control the cost budget
- Communicate and coordinate with technical departments and suppliers about technical problems and solutions according to requirements
- Organize technical meetings and take the minutes
- Finish regular reports and presentations
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.